Travel Loops Mobile App
iOS and Android
Travel Loops wanted to address the market of travels in the United States that have not traveled or are not well traveled in Europe. The mobile application needed to provide U.S.-based travelers with the best pre-determined routes from those who already completed the journey.
Kromeon implemented product logic to match users to relevant routes based on user-created suggestions. A system of reviews was implemented to automatically select the best routes to suggest first for relevance and stickiness leading to higher engagement.
- Create Travel Loops for personal reference and or make public
- View suggested Travel Loops based on travel dates and travel locations
- Vote and review on Travel Loops
- React Native
- API: Node JS (NestJS Framework)
- Frontend: Vue JS
- Database: MySQL
- Google Maps API
- Amazon Web Services
- Frontend application development
- Quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Product market launch
Dedicated development team including design, quality assurance, and product management.