Phillips 66 Custom CMS and Mobile App
Custom Content Management System (CMS)
Retail Automotive Fuels
The customer needed to manage company campaigns across hundreds of stores nationwide and provide chief-level executives with a robust dashboard that automates sets of key performance indicators.
Customized frontend user interface for campaign managers to oversee loyalty programs, launch various campaigns, and generate dashboards for upper management.
- Ability to analyze, collect, and engage with customer data throughout lifecycle
- Capability to review and redeem customer rewards
- Effectively produce consolidated location reporting metrics on customer engagement, points, and loyalty members
- Utilize frequency caps, usage restrictions, and inventory caps to define and restrict offer redemptions and offer purchases
- Creative content platform with copy and images enables users to define offers
- Native iOS
- Native Android
- Amazon S3 Server
- Frontend application development
- Partial backend development with NodeJS and PHP
- Mobile application
Dedicated development team including design, quality assurance, and product management.