Percent for Change Mobile App
iOS and Android
Percent for Change (P4C) wanted to revolutionize the way people give to charities. They needed to direct percentages of purchases to charities. That was the primary business challenge – from buying pizza, getting an oil change, or purchasing an new t-shirt.
Kromeon audited the source code first then worked with key stakeholders to devise a project improvement plan. The user flow contained issues and the several source code libraries needed to be updated. The QA tea performed user acceptance testing on each requirement to ensure a reliable user experience upon updating the apps in both the App Store and Google Play.
- Add businesses and organizations to the public listing
- Business and organizations can enter their contact information
- Select a percentage of each purchase to donate to specified charity or organization
- Take picture of receipt to start and complete the process without having to enter a credit or debit card
- iOS Swift
- Android Java
- Backend WordPress
- Frontend application development
- Quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Code refactoring and library updates
- Updating APIs between staging and production environment
Dedicated development team including design, quality assurance, and product management on monthly retainer and additional managed development services as needed.