Nordstrom Mobile App
iOS and Android
Nordstrom wanted to improve its preceding app’s design and architecture to make shopping easier for their customers. The app needed to inform customers before they go to the store: to see if their clothing, shoe or dress size and color are available at their nearest location and enable customers to purchase items online and pick up in-store to save time.
Nordstrom’s reconstructed and improved design instantly became a hit. The previously faced problems disappeared and the app obtained overwhelmingly positive feedback and users ratings.
- In-app shopping with increased simplicity and design quality
- Specified product information that correlates interactively with users nearest retail location
- Buy online and pick-up products in-store
- Native iOS
- Native Android
- Frontend application development
- Redesigned mobile application
Dedicated development team including design, quality assurance, and product management.