Message Cube Mobile App
iOS and Android
The customer needed to make the user interface and experience more attractive, so a whole new look for Message Cube was required. It was imperative to ensure that the user journey was designed strategically.
The design team reproduced the entire application along with search icons, a new logo, and updated Play Store graphics using an entirely new and trendy color palette. An improved search design was developed and presented to the client along with useful onboarding visualizations using tutorial imagery.
- Free SMS/MMS messenger with built-in web search and share functionality
- Direct one-on-one messaging and group chats
- Unlimited multimedia messaging, attach and share videos, pictures, and other files to a message
- Share and search for GIF imagery
- Seamlessly browse for content on the web and share it with contacts
- iOS and Android
- React Native
- Amazon S3 Server
- Frontend application development
- Partial backend development with NodeJS
- Mobile application
Dedicated development team including design, quality assurance, and product management.